Why Choose Proactive Research?
• Proactive Research are an outsourced service provider, working
as ‘virtual researchers’, aiming to be an integral part of your
• We can represent your organisation or work in complete anonymity.
• We have experience recruiting in the following industry sectors: FMCG, Architecture, Design and Build, Civil Engineering, Construction, IT, Recruitment Advertising, Financial and Banking at all levels of management.
• We have a very honest and open approach to our work, operating with the highest level of integrity and professionalism.
• Defining the client’s needs and candidate criteria is our key priority. We therefore take the time to gain a thorough understanding of each assignment. This involves absorbing all the important characteristics of the position requirements and examining the client’s organisational culture.
• We conduct detailed and imaginative initial research, combining tenacious investigation with instinctive exploration.
• Our identification process, ‘name gathering’, maps and builds relationships across organisations, in order to identify the correct candidates in relation to the role profile. Often, the right candidates may have different job titles, meaning we also identify potential candidates by their job function.
• Whilst approaching candidates we engage with confidence and complete discretion, striking an appropriate balance between selling a position and assessing candidate suitability.
• Our communication and approach strategies are of the highest standard, allowing us to maintain strong working relationships with potential candidates.
• We appreciate that not all candidates can be followed up during working hours, which is why we are flexible in approaching candidates before and after work.
• We understand the importance of feedback and market intelligence, which is why we provide detailed and structured reporting on every candidate that we approach.