At Proactive Research we believe with the right knowledge and information, a successful outcome will be more quickly and effectively reached. Therefore we provide a structured process which encompasses the following:
At the beginning of each recruitment research assignment, a full
and extensive briefing is conducted with the client to discuss the
assignment, timescales and agreed outcomes. This can be conducted
by telephone, face to face, or even attending the client briefing.
Briefing documentation is produced which includes:
• Role Responsibilities
• Core Skills and Background Requirements
• Company Profile
• Package and Location
• Target Job Title Holders
• Key Qualification Questions
• Timescales & Agreed Outcomes
Identification• We work on a target list of companies (normally provided by the client). We are also able to work with the client to build a company target list based on a detailed criteria.
• We identify and build a comprehensive list of candidates specific to the target profile within the particular organisations detailing their official job title, location, contact details and any relevant pertinent information gleamed from research.
• At the completion of the identification stage, we will send the client the ‘Identification List’. The client is then advised to approve, select and prioritise the candidates they would like us to approach.
Approach• An in-depth discussion is conducted with the client to develop an approach pitch which will include the key selling points of the role and company as well as any other pertinent information.
• We then approach the candidates in confidence, positioning the company and the role, gaining their enthusiasm and interest.
• A ‘Mini’ CV and/or a full CV are obtained together with candidate summaries on their suitability for the position and salary expectation, which is then forwarded to the client for the interview stages.
Reporting• One of our greatest strengths is ensuring that open communication is maintained with all clients throughout an assignment. This ensures that the research can be adapted if necessary in good time and is as accurate as possible.
• In addition we provide progress updates and structured feedback reports, together with the work-in-progress spreadsheets on a daily basis.
Debriefing• Once the assignment is completed, we encourage client feedback. This will enable Proactive Research to improve the services we offer to our clients.
• Analysis of initial assignment objectives and summary of the overall outcomes in relation to client’s expectations of Proactive Research.